Cyber Essentials Certification
Reduce the risk of cyber threats by 80%!
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials (CE) is a government-backed cyber security certification scheme that sets out a baseline of cyber security suitable for all organisations. (https://www.cyberaware.gov.uk/cyberessentials/).
Why do you need Cyber Essentials?
Cyber attacks cost organisations like yours thousands of pounds and cause lengthy periods of disruption. Do you have a plan for what you would do if your customer database was stolen, your website was forced offline, or you couldn’t access your email or business-critical data?
Cyber criminals don’t just attack banks and large companies – they target any organisation which isn’t properly protected, even small businesses – like yours.
Having Cyber Essentials, you can:
- reduce the risk of cyber threats by up to 80%
- maintain business reputation
- save on potential IT costs
- focus on your core business objectives
- bid for UK government contracts
- gain competitive advantage
What’s the process of getting certified?
The entire process couldn’t be simpler:
- An Alliance Systems engineer will complete a full Cyber Essentials suitability audit.
- The outcome of the audit will be fully documented and presented as a report.
- The report will outline if any corrections to your infrastructure are required to be certified.
- Once all corrections have been made, we will assist you to apply for certification.
Once accreditation is confirmed, Cyber Essentials Plus can be investigated if required.
Why Alliance Systems?
Alliance Systems, with its team of highly qualified technicians, can assist you with the support and expertise you need to achieve this certification for your organisation. At Alliance Systems, we see our role just as much in helping our customers get the maximum benefit from the opportunities IT offers. This means we can advise you on how to improve your current set-up, and, almost more importantly, how to incorporate technology to create a greater competitive advantage. This after all, is just one part of your IT Jigsaw.
To talk to us about cyber security and see how Alliance Systems can help you today, please call us on 0117 9898110 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.