Through our experience of implementing CRM for a number of Financial Services companies we have deep experience of the administration of the processes involved in this industry. Areas of expertise include:
- Lead management
- Sales support
- Portfolio management
- Pension scheme administration
- Portal integration
- Document management
- GL integration.
CRM is a very good starting point for a system to support recruitment. We have developed additional functions which enable the user to record and manage information relating to:
- Candidates (including structured skills)
- Requirements (including structured skills)
- Associate Candidates to requirements and manage the CV submission / interview process
- Track all Activities (Phone Calls, Appointments, Tasks, Emails)
- Candidate search – based on skills and other parameters if required (e.g. location)
- Reporting via Excel
- SMS messaging
- E-mail merge for marketing.
In addition, we have experience of interacting with Job Boards and CV Parsing.
Not For Profit
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offer a template for Non-profit Organisations that provides Non-Profit organisations the ability to manage and improve interactions with donors and volunteers using the power of Customer Relationship Management combined with everyday Microsoft Office applications. The template showcases Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s capability to manage constituents and donors, track donations, pledges and volunteer hours.